Meet Las Vegas Injury Attorney Cliff Marcek
As an experienced Las Vegas car accident lawyer and medical malpractice attorney, Cliff W. Marcek is committed to helping personal injury victims. His main areas of practice include:
- Auto Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Animal Bites
- Dental Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Other personal injury cases
Mr. Marcek received his B.A. from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas in 1986. After graduating from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law with a J.D. in 1989, Mr. Marcek was admitted to the California Bar in 1990. Later, he was admitted to the Nevada Bar in 1994. His current memberships include:
- State Bar of California (inactive)
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, District of Nevada
- State Bar of Nevada
- Nevada Supreme Court
- Nevada Justice Association
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Association for Justice
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Mr. Marcek has been with the Rotary Club from 1997 to present and he was the President of his club for the 2006-2007 year. He has also been the Coordinator of Community Service at William S. Boyd School of Law since 1999.
Mr. Marcek was born in San Francisco, California on October 12, 1960. His ISLN number is 905187813.
Contact Las Vegas car accident attorney Cliff W. Marcek today.