Marcek Law Logo

Call Us for a Free Consultation: (702) 366-7076

Call Now:

Category: Personal Injury

How to Sue the Police for Excessive Force?

A person can bring a civil lawsuit against an individual law enforcement officer for the use of excessive force. In certain situations, the person can sue the officer’s supervisor for the conduct of the subordinate.

Does Your Daycare Know About Positional Asphyxia?

Positional asphyxiation is a preventable tragedy that occurs when a baby is left in a car seat, carrier, swing, or another seat to sleep, only to pass away because a slouched-forward position cuts off the infant’s airway making it so the baby can’t breathe.

The Shocking Truth About Stun Gun Injuries

Stun guns are often promoted as safe alternatives to guns, but Tasers can have harmful effects on the mind and body, sometimes resulting in substantial, and even fatal consequences.