Truck Accident in Vegas?
Truck accidents are very dangerous and can result in serious personal injury or death. Commercial trucks, such as 18-wheelers and semi-trucks, often weigh more than 25 times the average car. Accordingly, the consequences of such accidents can be severe. If you or a loved one has been involved in a trucking accident, you should contact a Las Vegas injury lawyer to assist you in recovering compensation for your injuries.
The Las Vegas injury lawyer at Cliff W. Marcek is experienced in litigating truck accident suits involving semi-trucks, 18-wheelers, and tractor-trailers. For example, there are often a number of potential defendants in large truck cases, including the individual truck driver, the trucking company, the company that manufactured the truck, or an insurance company. Additionally, truck accidents often involve a number of injured victims and this can further compound issues of proving causation. Because of the complex legal issues involved with truck accidents, it is extremely important that you have the proper assistance.
Truck accidents can be caused by a variety of negligent activities, including:
- Failure to remain attentive to roadway conditions, including objects in the road
- Defective trucking equipment
- Running off the road or out of the proper lane
- Failure to signal when switching lanes
- Backing into another vehicle
Truck Accident Litigation Attorney
When litigating a truck accident case, it is very important to understand the case, question all witnesses, and perform a search of the truck driver’s past driving records. The Las Vegas car accident lawyer at Cliff W. Marcek, PC has the experience and knowledge to zealously represent truck accident victims by:
- Investigating the facts surrounding the truck accident
- Researching relevant state and federal truck accident regulations
- Protecting the rights of truck accident victims against overbearing truck company attorneys and weak highway safety laws
- Providing comfort and support during an often difficult time
If you have been injured in a truck accident that was due to the negligence of the truck driver, you are entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. You need an experienced Las Vegas auto accident lawyer to assist you in recovering the money that you are entitled to. Contact Las Vegas injury lawyer Cliff W. Marcek today for a free initial consultation.