Las Vegas, Nevada Motorcycle Accident Attorneys

Cliff is an avid motorcycle rider and ¬†knows that motorcycle accidents can cause serious injuries to bikers and their passengers. They can create considerable medical expenses, cause a loss of income, and permanently affect an individual’s quality of life. For this reason, it is important to contact Cliff W. Marcek Law, PC as soon as possible following an accident. Mr. Marcek is a personal injury lawyer that helps clients navigate their options as they seek compensation for their injuries.

Holding Negligent Drivers Accountable

Negligent automobile drivers are a leading cause of motorcycle accidents. When an automobile strikes a motorcycle, it is most often the motorcyclist who ends up suffering serious injuries as a result. Common injuries suffered by motorcyclists include traumatic brain injury, broken bones, lacerations, whiplash, and/or burns. When an accident occurs, motorcyclists face an 80% chance of being seriously injured whereas drivers face only a 20% chance.

A personal injury lawyer can help gather, review, and organize accident reports, medical records, and eyewitness testimony. This information is invaluable in recreating the cause of an accident and demonstrating to the court the impacts to health and lifestyle an accident has caused.

Protecting Motorcyclists & Helping Them Recover

Motorcycle accidents that result in serious injury often require long-term care and recovery planning. When filing a claim for damages and injuries, a personal injury lawyer helps clients estimate the long-term financial impact an accident will have. It is important for these estimates to be accurate in order to ensure that the injured party isn’t “holding the bag” for expenses down the road.

To this end, Cliff W. Marcek, PC helps clients calculate the long-term cost of recovery before they accept a settlement from drivers or their insurance providers. The result is that our clients don’t end up footing the bill for the negligent actions of other motorists.

Pursuing Wrongful Death

According to the National Highway Traffic Administration, up to 50% of motorcycle accidents that result in a fatality involve accidents with automobiles. Many of these accidents are caused by drivers failing to yield or attempting to overtake a motorcyclist. While motorcycles account for less than 1% of the total miles driven on America’s roads every year, motorcyclists account for roughly 15% of the total number of fatalities that occur.

With little to protect motorcyclists against vehicles and asphalt but a helmet and a leather jacket, wrongful deaths are unfortunately all too common. When accidents occur, a personal injury lawyer can help pursue damages that include pain and suffering, mental anguish, loss of consortium, and loss of income that the death of a loved one can cause.

Memberships and Awards